[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Top/Bottom Posting
 Date:  Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:30:46 +0100
I think I went over the line by this one. Sorry to all I have annoyed. Just
got a little agitated by the tone of original post the reply was meant for.

Immature, yes, excuse me :( , to Dick too.

Joachim

P.S. I started on this list as a top-poster too, I confess! ;)

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER

any computer.

Thank you for your cooperation.