[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 To:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Unprotected status page?
 Date:  Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:12:11 -0500

Congrats on your v1.0 release.  I considered your pb releases as full
featured and bug free as many commercial products.

I don't know if here is the place to suggest enhancements, but I figure
if it's asked here, any feedback/responses would be a way to gauge how
many would like such enhancements.

Other than SNMP trap capabilities -- which is the one major enhancement
I'd be quite happy to see in m0n0wall one day -- a minor enhancement
request would be a status page that DOESN'T require basic authentication
to m0n0wall.  So the status page would show freely, but all others would
require the present authentication.

Chris Olive
chris at technologEase dot com
(pronounced "technologies")