[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 To:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Unprotected status page?
 Date:  Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:12:11 -0500
Manuel,

Congrats on your v1.0 release.  I considered your pb releases as full
featured and bug free as many commercial products.

I don't know if here is the place to suggest enhancements, but I figure
if it's asked here, any feedback/responses would be a way to gauge how
many would like such enhancements.

Other than SNMP trap capabilities -- which is the one major enhancement
I'd be quite happy to see in m0n0wall one day -- a minor enhancement
request would be a status page that DOESN'T require basic authentication
to m0n0wall.  So the status page would show freely, but all others would
require the present authentication.

chris
-----
Chris Olive