[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Heus <michael dot heus at logicacmg dot com>
 To:  "'1geek at jvoigt dot com'" <1geek at jvoigt dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Mail Server Behind 1.0
 Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:05:00 +0100
Hi John,

what are your considerations against putting the mailserver in the DMZ?

In my opinion this is the best place to put the mail server (or any other
public server)!

Regards,
Michael

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may
contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It
should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended
recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the
sender. Thank you.