[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Herman <m dot herman at surefit dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall Mail List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  http server behind the Wall
 Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:43:45 -0500
Hi everyone....I know, "him again"....

I have an intranet server I want to put behind this wall.  I tried the 1
to 1 NAT and the server NAT and I cannot get this box to be seen.  Is
there any docs on this?

BTW, I am using one m0n0wall for user PC's and another for the web/mail
servers so so my users can just type the name of the server instead of
adding more load to the DNS servers.

Thanks in advance.

                   Mike Herman  m dot herman at surefit dot net
                             Sure Fit, Inc.
                           610.264.7300 x1528
                            www.surefit.com