[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Bug with DHCP leases?
 Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:23:49 -0800
I'm running m0n0wall 1.0 and noticed today that I was having an IP
address conflict.  (still don't know why it is showing up).  Anyway, so
I took a look at the DHCP leases screen and saw that start time for the
offending MAC was ahead 8hrs.  It seems the system logs time is
consistent with what I have in my time zone.  I'm guessing it is pulling
the time from GMT rather than what you actually have in the time zone.