[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Herman <m dot herman at surefit dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall Mail List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Bugs in 1.0? Maybe?
 Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:29:14 -0500
Hello all,

During the past day or two we've been trying to get 1.0 working with a
mail server and 2 web servers behind it.  It was been driving us nuts.

We figured, "maybe" it was the release.....well I downloaded pb27r630
and booted, worked perfectly.  Same rule set.

Am I the only one having issue's with 1.0?  I have used Watchguard FB
1,2 & 3 and 2 SonicWalls so I am not unfamiliar with firewalls.

We just are not going to 1.X untill the next release.

                   Mike Herman  m dot herman at surefit dot net
                             Sure Fit, Inc.
                           610.264.7300 x1528
                            www.surefit.com