[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Boot problems NOW VERY URGENT
 Date:  Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:17:21 +1000
Hi,

Would you care to actually give us some information to work with?  We
don't know the hardware in the machine, the NICs, if the CD-ROM ISO
checksum (as shown on the website) was valid, what sort of CD media you
are using (size, type), and where the CD-ROM is on the system.

Are you saying that you are booting this on your Windows XP
workstation?  Or is this on a gateway running Windows XP now that you
are looking to replace with m0n0wall?

As you can see, we have nothing to work on, so how can we answer a
question with no information provided?

- HiltonT

--

Regards,