[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matthew Geddert <webmaster at mbseminary dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] remote vpn clients
 Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:11:49 -0800
Falcor and Christiaens

Thanks for the advice. There ended up being a problem on my home
ISP's end, which i was able to resolve. And all is working as it
said it would.

Falcor, a similar howto for ipsec would be great! I'd love to
take a look and test it out - if you want somebody to test your
configurations before publishing it i'd be happy to do so. As far
as i could tell clients weren't built into the windows OS for
ipsec (though maybe they are), and that's why i figured PPTP
would be better, but if there are free clients available that
would also be an option for us.

Matthew