[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sebastian Lemke" <s dot lemke at infoworxx dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Problems with Playstation NAT
 Date:  Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:53:08 +0200
Hi @all,

I am sorry - I was some days on holiday, so I can answer right now.

Thanks for the many suggestions. At first of all (I forgot to mention) - It
is a PS2; I have already tried with "normal" Portmapping but I does not
work.

I will try the setup described by Adam and come back to you.

Thanks @all in advance,
Sebastian