[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James M. Smith" <jsmith at stssupport dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  USB ports
 Date:  Sat, 4 Oct 2008 12:08:59 -0400
Hello everyone, I would like to know is there a way I can us the USB port on
my NET 4xxx or my Wrap units to upload or download files to save? Or can I
use it as a key to modify files for security purpose?

Thank you,

James M. Smith

IT Consultant / Network Engineer

and Satellite Engineer

__________________________

Just In Time I.T. / Satellite on Wheels

3325 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 401

Hollywood, FL. 33021

305.562.4171 - Mobile

954.965.7875 - Office

954.212.0149 - Fax

www.justintimeit.com

a division of Silicon Technology Solutions, Inc.

This message is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom

it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any

dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you believe you

received this message in error, please notify the sender and

delete from your system.

Thank you.