[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Rae" <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Angus MacGyver" <macgyver at calibre dash solutions dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN losing connection regularly
 Date:  Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:45:09 +0100
Out of interest, what is your connectivity between sites on the tunnels? ADSL, Cable, Leased Line
and what providers?

I am still no further forward with my issues but would be interesting to see if there is any common
ground.

I have a few ideas I want to test on my sites, but i'm not going to get a chance to do that until
later in the week.

Regards,

Paul Rae
Business Development Director