[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Rinaudo <mark at preferreddatasolutions dot com>
 To:  "Brieseneck, Arne, VF-Group" <Arne dot Brieseneck at vodafone dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] optional interface
 Date:  Wed, 08 Oct 2008 10:34:21 -0500
Arne,

How is your switch configured on the port that's used by the LAN
interface?  If your using a vlan switch you need to make sure that LAN
port is configured in Trunk mode to allow multiple vlans to pass through
it. You also need to make sure you have the proper rules in your
firewall for the corresponding optional interface.  The rules are for
incoming traffic to the optional interface.

Mark