[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brieseneck, Arne, VF-Group" <Arne dot Brieseneck at vodafone dot com>
 To:  <mark at preferreddatasolutions dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] optional interface
 Date:  Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:40:10 +0200
Hi Mark,

the switch is configured like that:
interface GigabitEthernet0/31
 switchport access vlan 3
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport trunk native vlan 3
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 3,510-610
 switchport trunk pruning vlan none
 switchport mode trunk
 switchport nonegotiate
 switchport port-security aging time 2
 switchport port-security violation restrict
 switchport port-security aging type inactivity
 speed 1000
 duplex full
 macro description cisco-desktop
 flowcontrol receive on
 spanning-tree portfast trunk
 spanning-tree bpduguard enable

and the firewall has any:any as default already. (you can not talk about
it as firewall now ;-)

Do I need a dedicated LAN interface for every VLAN? I can't believe it

Arne