[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Charles Goldsmith" <wokka at justfamily dot org>
 To:  "Brieseneck, Arne, VF-Group" <Arne dot Brieseneck at vodafone dot com>
 Cc:  mark at preferreddatasolutions dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] optional interface
 Date:  Wed, 8 Oct 2008 13:35:07 -0500
I'm don't mess with ESX on a daily basis, but you can trunk to them,
as long as the nic you are using in the physical host server is
capable of trunks.  We have several ESX servers here that utilize
trunks.  I have never tried to trunk vlans to a guest OS, if that is
what you are trying.

Good luck
Charles