[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian Lloyd <brian dash wb6rqn at lloyd dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  multi-homing with M0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:26:13 -0700
Is it possible to multi-home using M0n0wall? I have two ISP
connections, one that is low bandwidth but low latency, and one that
is high bandwidth but with a lot of latency jitter. I would like to
have two WAN connections and use the traffic shaping to move the
latency-jitter-sensitive traffic (VoIP primarily) over to the low-
latency channel and leave everything else on the high bandwidth channel.

Is there a straightfoward way to do this?

--

73 de Brian, WB6RQN
Brian Lloyd - brian HYPHEN wb6rqn AT lloyd DOT com