[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manny A. Wise" <mannywise at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Blocking ALL outbound traffic
 Date:  Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:00:41 -0400
Hello everyone,

I am new to this mailing list, I will appreciate your help....thanks in advance..!!!
We have the main office in Tampa florida running clackconnect 4.1 enterprise..
We have a remote office in Dominican Republic running m0n0wall lates version...
We will like to block ALL the traffic in the remote office to the internet...
We will create a VPN to the main offfcie using IPsec.
We will like force all the traffic in the remeote office to go to our main office and from there out
to the internet.

I been told that creating the VPN is not problem, but blocking all the traffic to the internet is
imposible...

Is this true?????

Thank you

Pedro Pable Roche