[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rudi van Drunen <rudi at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPv6 rtadvd issues
 Date:  Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:28:24 +0200
Hi all,

I installed 1.3b15, and can report thet tha SIXXS aiccu works
flawlessly. The only issue I have with IPv6 now is that if I
want to put my subnet that is routed through my SIXXS tunnel
onto the LAN interface with the use of autoconfig (rtadvd) it
doen not work (or I do not do this correctly).

I assume that I have to defline the subnet (prefix) somewhere
(where ?) an then with the LAN interface on 6to4 and autoconfig
on all should be automagically work. But it does NOT.

If I (by the absence of a box to fill in the correct (subnet)
prefix) put an address within this prefix (static) on LAN and
check on the /var/etc/rtadvd.conf it (just) shows:
sis0:maxinterval#10:mininterval#4

Also, when I leave the IPv6 address box in the LAN empty (
is greyed out) and put it on 6to4 :) same thing.

So there is some room for improvement I could see.
Any comments, or people running 1.3b15 with sixxs and AICCU ?

Rudi