[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi at oav dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  MOn0wall 1.3B14/1.3B15 ssh idle connection closed
 Date:  Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:56:46 +0200
Hello,

I am in general very happy with m0n0wall but it seems we get some
regression inside keep-state connection stuff...

In fact since 1.3b14, when an SSH connection is idle, it is
automatically closed by m0n0wall in about 15 minutes when there is
nothing displayed on it.

Now with this, I have to setup keep alive in the ssh connection, but
this is not an option.

I really like to know how to fix that ? Because my rules has not
changed between old versions...

Or there is some hidden option that I have to setup ?

/Xavier
smime.p7s (5.2 KB, application/pkcs7-signature)