[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manny A. Wise" <mannywise at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Blocking ALL traffic only VPN allowed.
 Date:  Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:47:59 -0400
Wow, thank you very much to everyone !!!! your replies are appreciated...
We will be trying your suggestion and report back...
I am glad we don't have to drop m0n0wall, because is runing on a thin client
and it run very well.....
Yes, I know, it sound silly but we want to block ALL trafic... :) inbound
and outbound...and ONLY allow the tunel... ;)
Thanks again...

Pedro Pable Roche
ingeniero de informatica