[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sebastian Lemke" <s dot lemke at infoworxx dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problems with Playstation NAT
 Date:  Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:22:14 +0200
Hi @all,

I would like to connect a playstation for online gaming to my mono wall.

So - there is for each game another port-range to play online - it is a
horror to configure all ports exactly.

My old router had an option "DMZ Host" - this host got all packets addressed
to my public ip, except the ports for which another nat rule was active.

Is there any option to get this type of NAT with mono-wall to work ? I have
already tried to redirect ports 1024-32767 to the playstation with resulted
into problems with getting online with my other PCs in the network
(connection-timeout).

Regards,
Sebastian