[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manny A. Wise" <mannywise at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Blocking ALL traffic only VPN allowed.
 Date:  Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:38:17 -0400
Main office has static ip
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Burgess
  To: Manny A. Wise
  Cc: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 11:15 PM

  On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Manny A. Wise <mannywise at gmail dot com> wrote:

    Wow, thank you very much to everyone !!!! your replies are appreciated...
    We will be trying your suggestion and report back...
    I am glad we don't have to drop m0n0wall, because is runing on a thin client and it run very
well.....
    Yes, I know, it sound silly but we want to block ALL trafic... :) inbound and outbound...and
ONLY allow the tunel... ;)
    Thanks again...

  Oh, and if your main office has a dynamic IP address then you're in for some headaches with this
setup. You would have to update your firewall rule to allow outgoing to the current IP address of
the main office, and you wouldn't be doing this remotely ;)

  db