[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Burgess" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Matteo Costa" <matteoc at distelco dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaper statistics
 Date:  Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:19:28 -0600
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 8:09 AM, Matteo Costa <matteoc at distelco dot it> wrote:
> Hello,
> is it possible to get the traffic statistics for the traffic shaper rules or
> queues ?
> It could be interesting to change the traffic graph to show traffic for the
> queues or rules.

A few years back somebody posted  some php code that you can insert
into your config file. It creates a hidden web page that you can
check, and you can also use mrtg to get the same stats via snmp.
Somebody will have a link to the archived post. I just spent what time
little time I had and couldn't unearth it.

db