[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RDP to PPTP clients being blocked
 Date:  Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:57:33 -0400
Here's the setup:

  WAN

m0n0wall -- DMZ
(trunked)
LAN VLAN
   &
Guest VLAN with captive portal

LAN = 192.168.1.0/24
DMZ = 192.168.2.0/24
GUEST = 192.168.3.0/24
m0n0wall PPTP IP = 192.168.2.128
PPTP user in question = 192.168.2.129

I have a client who would like to remote control their Windows XP PPTP users.

The PPTP users terminate on the DMZ.

I have a rule to allow TCP/3389 (RDP) from LAN users to the PPTP network.

m0n0wall is blocking these packets with rule @0:21

I have tried changing the rule to allow TCP/3389 to the DMZ network, and then
again to the specific PPTP user's IP address listed above. Each attempt is
blocked by m0n0wallwith rule @0:21

I have checked my rules, and have moved the allow rule in question to the top
of the LAN rule page just to be sure nothing else was stopping it..

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Bill Arlofski