[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Waleed Pervaiz <wpervaiz at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  help with custom file uploads
 Date:  Sun, 26 Oct 2008 03:38:09 -0400
hey guys, i'm kind of new to m0n0walls, and need some help.A have a custom php file that I can
upload to a m0n0wall using the exec.php page .... I can then move it to the 'www' directory, chmod
it and it runs fine. Now, my problem is it is removed everytime I reboot the m0n0wall. I need to
update multiple m0n0walls at remote locations, and use the file with each one of them. This becomes
a pain everytime one of the devices is rebooted.Is there a way I can do it without physically having
to go to the device ?Any help will be appreciated.Thanks !

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/