[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] help with custom file uploads
 Date:  Sun, 26 Oct 2008 09:35:00 -0500
Waleed Pervaiz wrote:
> hey guys, i'm kind of new to m0n0walls, and need some help.A have a custom php file that I can
upload to a m0n0wall using the exec.php page .... I can then move it to the 'www' directory, chmod
it and it runs fine. Now, my problem is it is removed everytime I reboot the m0n0wall. I need to
update multiple m0n0walls at remote locations, and use the file with each one of them. This becomes
a pain everytime one of the devices is rebooted.Is there a way I can do it without physically having
to go to the device ?Any help will be appreciated.Thanks !

Yes.  You need to update an image. Use a freebsd box to unpack it, or
try my VMDE for Qemu to unpack it, add the file you need, and pack it
back up.  Then upgrade to that firmware enterprise wide.

             Lee