[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vincent_H=E4mmerli_-_EXES_s=E0rl?= <vhaemmerli at exes dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] CPU at 100% with IPSec Tunnel
 Date:  Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:17:03 +0100
Hi

Which encryption, negotiation mode and authentication methode do you use in
IPSEC ?

Regards

Vincent

De : S S [mailto:n3tr1n0 at hotmail dot com]

Objet : RE: [m0n0wall] CPU at 100% with IPSec Tunnel

Hello guys,
I am running monowall on ALix pc board and i am using VPN (Ipsec)

In my monowall racoon runs smoothly. I am expecting that CPU will work
harder but never reached 100% (!!).

  _____

> Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 07:09:42 +0100
> From: vhaemmerli at exes dot ch
> To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> Subject: RE: [m0n0wall] CPU at 100% with IPSec Tunnel

  _____

Get the best wallpapers on the Web - FREE. Click
<http://wallpapers.msn.com/?ocid=%5bB001MSN42A0716B%5d>  here!