[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems with 1.3b15 on a Compaq EN SFF...
 Date:  Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:19:53 +0000
Bryan,

In message <11CBBCD0858A0243AEB2D03691E4A1FA6DFF at dc1 dot sonicburst dot net>,
Bryan K. Brayton <bryan at sonicburst dot net> writes
>Is VLAN 0 really tagged as 0?  Most documentation I've ever seen says
>VLAN ID numbers need to start at 1.  I don't know if that's causing
>issues or not, but you could check it.

Thanks for the thought but unfortunately it's actually on VLAN 1 but
m0n0wall's console shows the interface as vlan0!

I'm going to try and configure a test firewall (although I don't have
enough spare NICs to configure the three interfaces).

I'll let everyone know how I get on!

Many thanks,

                                Neil.