[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] incompatibility of windows vista with m0n0
 Date:  Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:43:50 -0600 (CST)
Since Vista is the culprit here... you may want to look for a replacement OS instead of a
replacement router... :-)

That aside, I have a few sites running pfSense where some of the Vista machines *had* troubles
getting a DHCP lease. Google the problem and you'll find a plethora of sites with registry fixes for
it. Running a full Windows update should also pull down a patch.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105