[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Marsh, Richard" <richard at cisltd dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  tech support please
 Date:  Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:57:23 -0000
Hi all,

I hope I have sent this to the correct address.

I have a m0n0wall setup with a WAN address /26......I have added in the ip in the server NAT tab, assuming that I could NAT port 3389 on à an port 3389 on à

The rules are in the NAT table and I notice that the RDP to the second IP is listed in the NAT ip
table column along with the source.....but I cannot RDp to either of the servers....

I have also added rules in, with a * source to the specific internal ips of the servers....but

What am I doing wrong, I thought this would be easy.

Richard Marsh

Gainfield House, Gainfield

Tel:        01367 870 555

Mob:     07970 097 446

DDI:      01367 700 551

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. We make
every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you do need to check this e-mail and any
attachments to it as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred
by way of this e-mail.

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com