[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marsh, Richard" <richard at cisltd dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  tech support please
 Date:  Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:57:23 -0000
Hi all,

I hope I have sent this to the correct address.

I have a m0n0wall setup with a 80.252.126.10 WAN address /26......I have added in the ip

The rules are in the NAT table and I notice that the RDP to the second IP is listed in the NAT ip
table column along with the source.....but I cannot RDp to either of the servers....

I have also added rules in, with a * source to the specific internal ips of the servers....but
nothing...

What am I doing wrong, I thought this would be easy.

Thanks

Richard Marsh

COMPUTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS LIMITED

Gainfield House, Gainfield

Faringdon

Oxfordshire

SN7 8QQ

Tel:        01367 870 555

Mob:     07970 097 446

DDI:      01367 700 551

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. We make
every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you do need to check this e-mail and any
attachments to it as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred
by way of this e-mail.

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com