[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andreas Grote" <andreas dot grote at kuka dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] IPsec problems with 1.3b15
 Date:  Fri, 14 Nov 2008 00:59:46 +0100
Hi list,

I'm experiencing some troubles with a site-to-site IPsec connection using
m0n0 on my side and a CISCO unit on the end side. After some time, a couple
of ours, the connection gets broken and I have to disable/enable IPsec to
get it running again. I have recently upgraded from 1.23b1 to 1.3b15 and
that's when this problem occurred. I've made an upgrade once before to 1.3b5
but that one I had to downgrade to 1.23b1 again due to the same problems I'm
having now. I've marked the "Allow fragmented IPsec packets" check box and
I'm using main, 3DES and SHA1. It's not so easy to find something in the log
as you don't really know when the error occurs.

Anyone having any ideas what to look for?

Chears

Andy