[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Heinrich Boeder <heinrich at heinrichboeder dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall and IGMP Multicast
 Date:  Mon, 03 Nov 2008 21:33:48 +0100
Good evening list,

I have a question about M0n0wall and IGMP Multicasts. Im using a VDSL
connection from T-Home. I know that M0n0wall doesnt forward IGMP Multicasts
and that Id need an IGMP Proxy to use me IPTV receiver. Im quite sure that
you discussed this here on the list quite often, but how can use my IPTV
receiver with M0n0wall. Im sorry for bringing this topic up again but I
searched on google and everything but I didnt find an asnwer to my
question. A

Are there any tutorials or Howtos out there which describe how to make a
T-Home IPTV receiver work with M0n0wall?

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Henry
-----
This message was scanned by the LM Networkx Mailsystem and is believed to be clean. Please contact
the Postmaster if you received this mail in error or if you think that it is spam.

LM Networkx Mailsystem