[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PCI wireless AP?
 Date:  Thu, 20 Nov 2008 01:07:28 +0100
I am using an USB dongle of DLINK, which works just fine... hence the
speed of my usb port (in the box itself) is only 1.1
But it doen't matter really, since I only use this for guest access
through the captive portal (handy, when you configure laptop's of
friends/customers - you don't have to store any wpa/wep password that way)

kind regards,
ms