[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Smith <jvin248 at gmail dot com>
 To:  JP Vossen <jp at jpsdomain dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PCI wireless AP?
 Date:  Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:14:48 -0500
JP,

Depending on your time frame...
  Watch (or put a wanted request or swap for something) on Craigslist -
you might get something fairly cheap - maybe "$10"...or look in the Free
section too.  Then look at Ebay (likely get used much less than new on
Froogle).  The other route is keep an eye on the curb or ask friends if
anyone is getting rid of an old pc with a wireless card - probably
longest wait but the cheapest... and you might get a PC upgrade along
with it!