[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Holger Rodriguez <m0n0wall at roseng dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WLan card not supported with m0n0wall on Soekris?
 Date:  Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:13:46 +0100
Hi,
I have a net45xx board, I switched from OpenBSD to m0n0wall, which runs
perfect.

Besides the fact, that the installed WLAN card does not work.

I bought it here:
    https://kd85.com/soekris.html
the model is:
    802.11ABG RAL miniPCI card
    ral0 at pci0 dev 14 function 0 "Ralink RT2561S" rev 0x00: irq 11,
address 00:10:60:00:00:68
    ral0: MAC/BBP RT2561C, RF RT5225
(this is the OpenBSD output).
I do not blame Vim at all, I planned to stick to OpenBSD, but time changes.

When I fire up the web GUI, I get
    No supported wireless interfaces were found for status display (only
cards that use the wi[n] driver are supported).

Is there any chance to get this device up and running?

Thanks for your help.

Holger