[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch Martin" <mmartin at monroenc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] OT: wireless PTP
 Date:  Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:16:16 -0500

David,

I have used all three and you should have no problem with either.  I've
had some WRT54GL's running in an outdoor environment for over three
years without problems.  I removed the circuit boards from the case and
installed the circuit board in the back of a Pacific Wireless panel
antenna with POE splitter.  Works great.  However, at this time, I have
found that the Ubiquiti NanoStations are hard to beat for price and
performance.  You can get a pair of these for less than the WRT54GL's,
POE's and antenna's.

Mitch