[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Burgess" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "Monowall User List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OT: wireless PTP
 Date:  Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:18:30 -0700
Thanks for all the great info. I ordered the Ubiquiti Power Station,
as it was rated to -40 C, while the others were rated to -20 or 0 in
some cases. The Nano stations would have no doubt sufficed in this
particular network, and I could have rigged up some heat, but being
1100 km away (I'm doing this for family), I need it to set up right
the first time, and just keep working when the east wind blows.

db