[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Minor typos in System: Group Manager page
 Date:  Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:30:47 -0500
Manuel... Not a high priority in the grand scheme of things, but I just
noticed a minor issue in the output of the "System: Group Manager" page.

It looks like text from somewhere else is being pulled in for the
"Description" column for the "Firewall Rules" and "Firewall Rules Edit" lines:

--[snip]--
Firewall: Traffic shaper: Queues  	firewall_shaper_queues.php
Firewall: Traffic shaper: Rules 	firewall_shaper.php
Firewall: ipv6enabled( 			firewall_rules.php
Firewall: ipv6enabled( 			firewall_rules_edit.php
Hidden: Detailed Status 		status.php
Hidden: Exec 				exec.php
--[snip]--

The same symptom exists for the "System Routes" and "System Routes Edit" lines:

--[snip]--
System: Group manager  			system_groupmanager.php
System: ipv6enabled( 			system_routes_edit.php
System: ipv6enabled( 			system_routes.php
VPN: IPsec: CAs 			vpn_ipsec_ca.php
VPN: IPsec: Edit CA certificate 	vpn_ipsec_ca_edit.php
--[snip]--

This is on 1.3b15, I have not looked elsewhere.

Cheers!

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC