[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 Cc:  waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com, m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Minor typos in System: Group Manager page
 Date:  Thu, 27 Nov 2008 01:22:46 -0500
Manuel Kasper wrote:
> On 26.11.2008, at 16:30, mtnbkr wrote:
>
>> Manuel... Not a high priority in the grand scheme of things, but I just
>> noticed a minor issue in the output of the "System: Group Manager" page.
>>
>> It looks like text from somewhere else is being pulled in for the
>> "Description" column for the "Firewall Rules" and "Firewall Rules
>> Edit" lines:
>
> Have a look at this: <http://m0n0.ch/wall/list-dev/showmsg.php?id=25/61>
>
> Coincidence! :)
>
> - Manuel

If you are telling me (looking at the timestamp on that dev-list entry) that I
sent you my report the SAME day it was fixed and reported back to the dev
list, then yes - That IS a coincidence.

I noticed this and pretty much immediately reported it today. :)

Cheers & keep up the great work!

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC