[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to multinet the LAN interface?
 Date:  Mon, 08 Dec 2008 22:15:16 -0600
I have been searching the archives for a while, and I know we have
discussed it.  I even remember several posts I have made as to why it is
a bad idea.  Can't find a one, and now I need to do it.  I need a way to
support a device on a different IP scheme on the LAN port temporarily.
So I can do it from exec.php...  It just needs to be long enough for it
to reach the internet for a short time.  Does anyone remember how this
very dirty hack works?

And now my shame is saved in the list for ever.