[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Burgess" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall User List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: WII behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:06:10 -0700
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Christopher M. Iarocci
<iarocci at eastendsc dot com> wrote:
> No one can answer my questions?

I'm a little confused that you're even having a problem. Tim said he
has no issue hosting Wii games behind m0n0. I've played xbox live
behind m0n0 no problem, and I know it uses UDP directly between
players and host, kind of like you've described.

I know you said that swapping m0n0 out for a commodity router makes
the problem go away, but my hunch is that the problem is not
inherently m0n0, but perhaps a specific setting or something. Have you
tried using a default config?

Not much help, I know, but anything's worth a try at this point, no?

db