[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Burgess" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall User List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: WII behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:32:26 -0700
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 4:32 AM, Christopher M. Iarocci <
iarocci at eastendsc dot com> wrote:

> I have used a default config, no luck.  Also, I am using 1.3B15 and  Tim is
> using 1.235.
> What about the problem going away if I use a 1:1 mapping?  I'd like to just
> use that, but can not because of other services running behind the m0n0.
>  Any thoughts?

Are you sure you can't get a second IP address? Around here the major ISPs
advertise 2 IP addresses on all their service plans, but you only get 1
until you actually call them and arrange the second. Then you could do 1:1
with the Wii on one address, everything else on the other.

db