[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tim Kingman" <tim dot kingman at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: WII behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:31:40 -0500
Sorry for not getting to this last week when I promised. I'm now running
1.3b15 with the same config as my 1.2 box. I can connect to Nintendo WFC,
and I can "Create a Room" without problems, but none of my friends are
online right now to actually try a race. Since my config upgraded with no
problem, I think I'll keep running 1.3b for a few days and try to catch
somebody tomorrow night. I was able to join a worldwide Vs. race and play it
successfully. (Well, I didn't win, but the network was successful.)

-tim