[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Tim Kingman <tim dot kingman at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: WII behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 12 Dec 2008 06:50:47 -0500
Tim,

I am able to do everything you described.  It is when someone tries to
connect to my room that it fails.  They cannot.  I can also play on
Nintendo WFC and create rooms at will.  The failure is when someone
tries to connect to that room.  Interestingly enough, if the someone
connecting is behind a Linksys, they CAN connect, but if they're behind
another m0n0wall, or behind a Cisco (only ones I've confirmed so far),
they can not connect.  If I put in the Linksys, anyone can connect to me
no matter what router they are behind.  All of this goes away if I put
in a 1:1 mapping to the Wii.

Chris