[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Mohammed" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  problem with reachability
 Date:  Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:23:29 +0200
I have a m0n0wall 1.3b13 which has 3 interfaces

WLAN is in access point mode.

Also I have an access point connected to LAN interface via Ethernet. Holds

On the other side of street I have an AP Client, Holds

That AP Client connected to an Ethernet switch which connect several

Now every thing works smoothly with clients.

My problem is I cannot access the 2 APs and even cannot ping them.

I have in firewall a rule to allow any to any, on both interfaces LAN, WLAN.

And I still could not ping 10.10.10.x except

Is there any thing to be done like adding static route on m0n0wall,

I tried allot but I could not succeed.

Or it is to be done on the AP's route table?

One more thing please. How can I limit clients of WLAN to use specific

As bridging dose not work while Captive Portal is running, I tried traffic
shaper but I did not succeed.

Thanx in advance,

Best regards,

Mohammed Ismail.