[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  problem with reachability
 Date:  Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:23:29 +0200
I have a m0n0wall 1.3b13 which has 3 interfaces

LAN > 10.10.10.1/24

WAN> PPPoE

WLAN> 10.100.100.1/24

WLAN is in access point mode.

..

Also I have an access point connected to LAN interface via Ethernet. Holds
10.10.10.254.

On the other side of street I have an AP Client, Holds 10.10.10.253.

That AP Client connected to an Ethernet switch which connect several
clients.

Now every thing works smoothly with clients.

My problem is I cannot access the 2 APs and even cannot ping them.

I have in firewall a rule to allow any to any, on both interfaces LAN, WLAN.

And I still could not ping 10.10.10.x except 10.10.10.1

Is there any thing to be done like adding static route on m0n0wall,

I tried allot but I could not succeed.

Or it is to be done on the AP's route table?

..

One more thing please. How can I limit clients of WLAN to use specific
bandwidth?

As bridging dose not work while Captive Portal is running, I tried traffic
shaper but I did not succeed.

Thanx in advance,

Best regards,

Mohammed Ismail.