[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rgreiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mac OS problem with Monowall
 Date:  Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:20:09 -0200
Lee Sharp wrote:
> The non-dhcp adds complications.  Start by lookin at the arp table at
> each end.  I would not be surprised to find an arp issue.

Non-DHCP? I don't understand. I said that DHCP is being handled by a
dedicated FreeBSD box, not that there is no DHCP. Could you please
elaborate what kind of problems you mean I would find in the ARP tables?

Thank you,

Roberto

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy