[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Paul Rae <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall - <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: WII behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:08:26 -0500
Just for the record, I have solved this problem and know what causes
it.  In the outbound NAT section, you have to enable advanced outbound
nat and check off the option to disable port mapping.  I have confirmed
by enabling and disabling this option multiple times that it was
definitely the cause of the problem.  With this option disabled, I have
to do nothing else in order to host games with the WII.  No additional
firewall or NAT rules are needed.  HTH someone in the future.

Chris