[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matt McLaughlin <m0n0 at mattmclaughlin dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] "No boot device available" message
 Date:  Fri, 02 Jan 2009 15:58:37 -0500
Thanks for the responses.

I had searched the archives, but it seemed that the others experiencing
this message couldn't get it to boot at all...  I didn't see anything
with hard vs soft resets.  It seems odd that it could be a
bad/incompatible/incorrectly-written card since it comes up at all, but
I'll pick up a new card and give that a try.

In an unrelated note, it would be nice if the CF slot on my Alix board
didn't require complete removal from the case to swap the CF, but
whatever. :)

Thanks again,
Matt