[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  S S <n3tr1n0 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPsec HTTP problem
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:31:42 +0000
Hello all,
I have a problem that i haven't managed to solve it.

I have successfully configure IPSec on monowall 1.3b15. I am using Shrew VPN client and i can
remotely login.
The problem i have is that i can see web pages (ex. monowall's web page) but when i try to access an
external site
is got the message address cannot find. Also the same problem when i try to ping an external web
page.

In the IPSec VPN i have the default rule that allows all protocols/ports.

Do i missing something? Any one had the same problem in the past? If yes, how you solved it?

Your help is much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Stavros

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465943/direct/01/