[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  List Receiver <listreceiver at mastermindpro dot com>
 To:  Sterling Windmill <sterling dot windmill at custdata dot com>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Tough sell to my boss
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:15:18 -0800
I don't know about Bill, but we're on a recent enough BIOS to allow us to run m0n0 on the board.  I
don't know if it's the latest or not, but I know it was released within the past 6 months.

BIOS updates probably won't fix this problem, I believe, as power cycling the board and re-seating
the network cables do not bring the ports back online.