[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "William F. Dudley Jr." <wfdudley at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Sterling Windmill" <sterling dot windmill at custdata dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Tough sell to my boss
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:50:03 -0500
How does one go about finding what bios us in use, considering there
is no keyboard and no
display?

Why would the bios affect this, anyway?  Isn't the ethernet port
driver part of FreeBSD?

Thanks,
Bill

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Sterling Windmill
<sterling dot windmill at custdata dot com> wrote:
> I use an alix2c3 with m0n0wall in production and have had no such issues. Are you using the latest
v0.99h bios?

> Sterling Windmill | Systems & Technology
> Custom Data Solutions, Inc.
>
> 410 S. Main St | Romeo | MI | 48065
> 586-752-9671 ext 161 | fax: 586-752-6589
> toll free: 800-441-9595 | fax: 800-383-4551
> www.custdata.com
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL,
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for
use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of
this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending
party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and shred
any paper copies of the email you may have printed.